If you were a Camper or Staff at The Vineyard in its early days (pre-1990), get out your calendar and your credit card! Today you are going to reserve your spot to travel back in time!
If you remember when…
- There was a girlʼs cabin in the basement of the dining hall
- Susie Stones and Leigh Good taught us that Girl’s Camp was “Red Hot”
- Chris Dillion won every tennis and ping pong tournament
- Brad Davis would always win cabin inspection
- Dean asked us to donate to the “Build A Lake in ‘88” fund
- Your life was transformed by the friendships and experiences of summer camp…
…then this reunion is for YOU!
Join us Friday, May 3rd – Sunday, May 5th for a weekend to remember. Bring your family or come solo - And get ready to reminisce while making new memories!
The cost is $100 per person. The fee provides you with a cabin bunk for 2 nights, warm water in the communal bathrooms, yummy camp meals from Friday dinner through Sunday brunch, participation in girls camp vs. boys camp at Xi Rho, electives*, free swim, a camp dance and more!
Registration fee will increase to $125 on April 1st. Email Holly or call her at (336)351-2070 for more details.
*Some optional electives may be available for added fee.
Stay tuned for more detailed info including packing lists, activity schedules, throwback T-shirt design, and much more coming soon!